- Mr. Pankaj Mohindroo Chairman at the North block after meeting Hon’ble Finance Minister (17 Dec 2019)
- Mr. Pankaj Mohindroo Chairman ICEA – CNBC AWAAZ (6 Aug 2019)
- Speaking on India Development Debate,ICEA- ET Now, 6th May 2019
- Pankaj Mohindroo, Chairman, India Cellular & Electronics Association speaking on FDI policy on marketplace companies (5Feb 2019)
- Smartech manufacturing & electronics India Congress 2019
- ICEA – TAITRA partnership on promoting Taiwanese investments into India in the electronics hardware manufacturing sector. A detailed meeting between ICEA delegation led by Pankaj Mohindroo, Chairman and TAITRA delegation led by Herben Wu, India Director was held at ICEA office today.
- Meeting with the Hon’ble Finance Minister Smt. Nirmala Sitharaman
- ICEA team met with the new Secretary – Electronics and IT and the OSD to the Chief Minister Mr. Manoj Mishra today in Bhubaneswar, to establish Odisha as the leading electronics and mobile manufacturing destination in the country and an important stakeholder/ contributing factor in the Hon’ble Prime Minister’s vision to create India as the World’s No. 1 mobile handset manufacturing hub.
- ICEA team met the new Secretary – Industries Mr. Hemant Sharma in Bhubaneswar, to establish Odisha as the leading electronics and mobile manufacturing destination in the country and an important stakeholder/ contributing factor in the Hon’ble Prime Minister’s vision to make India as the World’s No. 1 mobile handset manufacturing hub.
- Panel discussion on Mall Crawl: Online Retail Shopping workshop organized by CCI on CHANGING COMPETITION LANDSCAPE IN INDIA Aug 30, 2019 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »
- Draft electronics policy plans sops for rapid hardware manufacture; stable tax regime
- Government waives import duty on 35 capital goods to boost mobile phone manufacturing
- Commerce ministry wants MeitY to expand manufacturing scheme for mobiles
- Indian mobile industry needs competitive tax regime: ICEA
- E-commerce players following predatory pricing, says mobile industry group
- Why India needs a push for gadgets beyond mobile phones to compete globally
ICEA contribution towards make in India
Augue in arcu nullam blandit, id consequat ipsum nec in nunc, in volutpat eget dolor sed sed