ICEA team met with the new Secretary – Electronics and IT and the OSD to the Chief Minister Mr. Manoj Mishra today in Bhubaneswar, to establish Odisha as the leading electronics and mobile manufacturing destination in the country and an important stakeholder/ contributing factor in the Hon’ble Prime Minister’s vision to create India as the World’s No. 1 mobile handset manufacturing hub.
- Draft electronics policy plans sops for rapid hardware manufacture; stable tax regime
- Government waives import duty on 35 capital goods to boost mobile phone manufacturing
- Commerce ministry wants MeitY to expand manufacturing scheme for mobiles
- Indian mobile industry needs competitive tax regime: ICEA
- E-commerce players following predatory pricing, says mobile industry group
- Why India needs a push for gadgets beyond mobile phones to compete globally