ICEA team met the new Secretary – Industries Mr. Hemant Sharma in Bhubaneswar, to establish Odisha as the leading electronics and mobile manufacturing destination in the country and an important stakeholder/ contributing factor in the Hon’ble Prime Minister’s vision to make India as the World’s No. 1 mobile handset manufacturing hub.
- Draft electronics policy plans sops for rapid hardware manufacture; stable tax regime
- Government waives import duty on 35 capital goods to boost mobile phone manufacturing
- Commerce ministry wants MeitY to expand manufacturing scheme for mobiles
- Indian mobile industry needs competitive tax regime: ICEA
- E-commerce players following predatory pricing, says mobile industry group
- Why India needs a push for gadgets beyond mobile phones to compete globally